Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Quick Hi

Hi Everyone!

Every year from before Thanksgiving til a couple days before Christmas, I work a job that takes a lot of time and energy. It's just for one month, but during that time, as I'm often working every day, I'm absolutely exhausted. Not to mention this year, we add a teething baby and an in-law that has long overstayed her welcome to the stress of it all. Maybe not as bad as last year around this time when my son was using my insides as a punching bag, but still, I don't have much free time these days!

All that to say that yes, I'm still alive and well, but I have to apologize for largely being absent from Blogland, both in writing posts, and reading/commenting. I love all of you, I just don't have time right now to keep up with everything.

Not that I don't have things to post about! I DID think that I would be so busy this month that there wouldn't be time for spankings. Oh, if only THAT were true! Especially right about now...grrrr!

Anyway, I have to work tomorrow, and we still have some things that have to be addressed (arghhh!) so I better scram, but I just wanted to let all of you know why you haven't heard from me, and hopefully I'll be able to find time to post (and read posts) soon! :)

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear life is good.. for the most part! ;o)

    My philosophy is life... Fish and company, they both start stinking after about 3 days! LOL

    Merry Christmas!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kay, I am glad you found time to send up a flare! I was thingking about you the other day and considered sending out a search email. ;) I hope things calm down soon and look forward to your return to blogging. Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Mikki about fish and company - I'll stretch the company out to 5 though. Well, Christmast is 12 days away. OMG. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to hear from you Kay! I hope that things have been good, even if busy. And spankings seem to be the ever constant in life, no matter what else is going on, they always seem to be there. Is that comforting or confounding? I'm not sure, depends on when you ask me. ;) I hope you get to enjoy the holiday season here and there! (and I had to lol at Mikki's fish comment, hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No time for spankings! Ha, we could only wish. Glad you are doing okay Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mikki-hahahaha! Yeah, I agree! But try three months! You know that scene in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation when Chevy Chase's character Clark is told by his brother Eddie, "when we pull out next month" and he almost chokes? I SO know how that feels! Grrr!

    Sara--Aw, sorry about that! I was going to post sooner, but I was actually trying to do a real post, and that wasn't happening, lol! But yeah, I'll be back soon! :)

    Sunnygirl--Yup, we're stuck with them for Christmas! GRRR! But I guess it is the time of year to be charitable...still, though, it's SO hard!

    Grace--Thanks! And yeah, I totally agree, lol, either one, depending on the day! Or hour or minute? And yes, no fear of that, we will find ways to enjoy the season, in spite of them being here! It's my son's first Christmas! How can I not? :D

    Susie--Yeah, I know, right? Geez, lol! And thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kay...miss you! So glad that you posted even a little one. I WISH there was no time for spankings..for sure! This time of year seems to always be worse..grrrrr.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete