We stand in awe not just because of what we see, but because of what we know...."We know that when Jesus was raised from the dead it was a signal of the end of death-as-the-end. Never again will death have the last word. When Jesus died, he took sin down with him, but alive, he brings God down to us" (Romans 6:5-7 MSG).
Happy Easter Everybody! :-)
P.S. And yes, I promise, I'll try to post soon!
Hope your Easter is great too. Thanks for the wishes.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Kay!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless You for posting about God's love for us. I hope your Easter was wonderful. I hope that we all try to keep what God did for us, not just in our hearts but in the front of our minds, as we go about life. God Bless You and Yours, Belle L
ReplyDeleteIt's after the fact but I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter! Did Little J get spoiled by the Easter Bunny?
ReplyDelete