So I feel I've got to apologize to a lot of my bloggie friends--I've kind of been MIA from blogland lately. This was our last week before Jay starts his job, so we've been on vacation! And I don't think I've read one blog for like a week, haven't responded to comments, nothing....so lots to get caught up on! I will get to everything, though, when I get a free moment, in between daily tasks, and Baby J teething, lol. I think I've missed a lot! :)
I have things to write about on here too, and I will, as soon as I can! Like I said, we went on vacation, among other things! And I have something massively cool to tell you about! Wait until you hear... :D
But Jay starts his new job tomorrow, and doesn't want me on the computer. So I'm going to go be obedient, and loving and stuff! Don't worry, though, I'll update soon! :)
cool - glad you had a good vacation and doesnt time go by quickly - not so long ago you were worried about all this time together before his job started. Cant wait to read you next posts :) see you soon hopefully, kiwi xx
ReplyDeleteOhh...Can't wait to hear what you've been up to ;)
ReplyDeleteGlad you've been having a good time. Looking forward to hearing more.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
"obedient, and loving and stuff"...um yeah! (cute!) :) Sara
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your story!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been on either, so I'm looking forward to catching back up too. Can't wait to hear all your stories!! Now go be obedient....hang on....I gotta quit laughing.....ok....seriously..... ;)
ReplyDeleteObedient, loving..should I be taking notes? Hee hee...
ReplyDeleteKiwi--You're right; it's been so much better than I thought it could be! And thanks!
ReplyDeleteHFM--LOL! :D
PK--Thanks!
Sara--I try :)
Susie--Soon...
K's sweetie--Ha ha! Brat! ;)
Stormy--Um...from me? You sure about that? :)